By submitting your booking, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
The following payment terms apply unless otherwise agreed in writing with Standcourse:
- Payment is due by 12 business days before the course start date. If booking is made after that date, payment is due immediately.
- Government departments can request for modification to the payment terms to comply with their procurement policies by specifying their request in the online booking form’s comment field.
- Non-government organisations can request for modifications to the payment terms by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting their booking.
- Card payments are subject to a 2.4% processing fee. This rate is in compliance with the ACCC law on excessive payment surcharge ban.
- For overdue accounts, Standcourse may charge additional fees, including interest at the General Interest Charge (GIC) rates set by the Australian Taxation Office, calculated and compounded daily for the period the account is due until the date it is paid.
- In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including commission on the collection of the additional costs and legal demand costs.
- Attendee substitutions requested in writing and received by Standcourse no later than 4 business days prior to the commencement of the course will be accommodated where possible at no additional fee.
- Attendee substitutions requested in writing and received by Standcourse within 1 to 3 (inclusive) business days prior to the commencement of the course will be accommodated where possible with an additional fee of 10% of the course fee.
- No attendee substitutions are allowed after 1 business day prior to the commencement of the course.
- Bookings can be transferred to a later date at no additional fee when the transfer request is received by Standcourse in writing no later than 11 business days before the course’s scheduled start date.
- Transfers requested 8 to 10 (inclusive) business days prior to the course’s scheduled start date will incur an additional fee of 50% of the course fee.
- Transfers requested 4 to 7 (inclusive) business days prior to the course’s scheduled start date will incur an additional fee of 90% of the total course fee.
- Transfers requested within 3 business days prior to the course’s scheduled start date will incur an additional fee of 100% of the total course fee.
- By requesting or agreeing to transfer your booking, you agree that the terms and conditions set in this document, including the cut-off dates to request for attendee substitution, another booking transfer and booking cancellation, will apply to the transferred booking.
- Bookings can be cancelled at no additional fee when the cancellation request is received by Standcourse in writing no later than 11 business days before the course’s scheduled start date.
- Cancellations requested within or after 10 business days prior to the course’s scheduled start date will still be liable for 100% of the course fee.
- Non-attendance is deemed as cancellation without notice and 100% of the course fee will still be payable.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY STANDCOURSE
- The status of each booked course will be communicated by email to each attendee 14 days prior to the course’s scheduled start date. If that day falls on a non-business day, the communication will be sent on the following business day.
- In the event where a course is cancelled by Standcourse, you will have the option to receive a full refund.
- Standcourse may also offer you other options, including transferring your booking. If you elect to transfer your booking, the Terms and Conditions set in this document will apply to the new booking details.
In the event of any claim, action or demand made against Standcourse, Standcourse liability will be capped at the total amount of fees received from the client pertaining to the work in any consecutive 2-month period.
If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid, all the other provisions of these terms will remain in full force and effect.
These terms supersede all prior agreements, arrangements and undertakings between the parties and constitute the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the Services.