Professional Tableau Training
With experienced lecturers, you will find out the beauty of Tableau in a day with our outcome-oriented topics and step-by-step detailed instructions
This accelerated course consolidates Tableau 101 and Tableau 102 into a 1-day intensive course.
It is designed for the beginners of Tableau who want to become a Tableau professional. You’ll learn from the basics to the advanced skills of Tableau to deal with complex business problems.
Entry-level, no prerequisite required
Become a Tableau professional
- Understand the key concept of visualisations
- Data manipulation and connection for Tableau
- Understand the Tableau functions and terminologies
- The do & don’t in selecting the right visualisations
- Understand and practise data join and blending
- Create complex visualisations
- Create complex calculations
- Create advanced geographic maps
- Configure parameters and filters for end-users
- Build interactive dashboards for business analytics
- Build persuasive story-telling dashboards
($1120 early bird discount)
1-day course, 9 am to 5 pm
A coursebook and handouts will be provided in the classroom
Tableau Desktop or Tableau Public
(The instruction of installation will be provided after registration)
Participants will receive a certificate accredited by Standcourse.com upon the course completion
- BI the untold nitty-gritty
- Data manipulation for visualisation
- Tableau terminologies
- Join and blending
- Complex visualisations
- Complex calculations
- Advanced map
- Dynamic filters
- Interactive dashboards for business analytics
- Story-telling dashboards
- Data cleaning & manipulation
- “Your first visualisation” – create an efficient dashboard
- “Sales investigation” – get insight from the unknown pattern
- Data join & blending
- “HR Performance” – analyse HR indicators
- “Analytics dashboard” – create your own interactive dashboard with given datasets
Upcoming Events › Adelaide
- No matching events listed under Adelaide. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Register 30 days before the course date to get 20% off early bird price!
What’s difference between in-person class and on-site training?
In-person class is the training that we provide the physical venue with full teaching facilities to deliver the course. All you need to do is to come to the venue.
On-site training, on the other hand, we’ll come to you and deliver the course to suit your needs without the hassle of travelling. Check out the on-site training page for more details.
Course content and material will be the same. The cost will be varied based on the location.
Will I have to pay for the software?
All Tableau courses will be using the free software Tableau Public. If you hold the Tableau Desktop licence, it is welcome to use in the training since it’s capable of the course material.
Should I have coding knowledge?
No, not at all.
Tableau is an easy-to-use data visualisation software, no coding is required.
Can I take the course for corporate training?
Yes, you can.
We can conduct corporate training on-site or in a classroom, and also it can be for an individual or a team. Our billing system can be tailored to your requirements.
Please contact us for more details.
Take this course for on-site training
No problem, tell us the time and place that suits you best. We’ll come to you.
All prices and the course material will be the same as the in-person classes.