Professional Tableau Training
With experienced lecturers, you will find out the beauty of Tableau in a day with our outcome-oriented topics and step-by-step detailed instructions
This course is designed for the beginners of Tableau with no previous experience of business intelligence software. We’ll walk through the basics about data and the terminologies of Tableau, and you will learn to use efficient ways to communicate with interactive dashboards.
Entry-level, no prerequisite required
To use Tableau independently and create visualisations efficiently
- Understand the key concept of visualisations
- Data manipulation and connection for Tableau
- Understand the Tableau functions and terminologies
- Create efficient visualisations
- The do & don’t in selecting the right visualisations
- Create calculations and aggregations
- Build interactive visualisations
- Design and share your dashboards
($1280 early bird discount)
1-day course, 9 am to 5 pm
A coursebook and handouts will be provided in the classroom
Tableau Desktop or Tableau Public
(The instruction of installation will be provided after registration)
Proof of course completion
Participants will receive proof of course of completion at the end of the course
- BI the untold nitty-gritty
- Data manipulation for visualisation
- Tableau terminologies
- Visualisation relationships
- Dashboard design and sharing
- Data cleaning & manipulation
- “Your first visualisation” – create an efficient dashboard
- “Sales investigation” – get insight from the unknown pattern
Upcoming Events › Sydney
For the beginner of Tableau with no previous experience of business intelligence software.Find out more »
Register 30 days before the course date to get 20% off early bird price!
What’s difference between in-person class and on-site training?
In-person class is the training that we provide the physical venue with full teaching facilities to deliver the course. All you need to do is to come to the venue.
On-site training, on the other hand, we’ll come to you and deliver the course to suit your needs without the hassle of travelling. Check out the on-site training page for more details.
Course content and material will be the same. The cost will be varied based on the location.
Will I have to pay for the software?
All Tableau courses will be using the free software Tableau Public. If you hold the Tableau Desktop licence, it is welcome to use in the training since it’s capable of the course material.
Should I have coding knowledge?
No, not at all.
Tableau is an easy-to-use data visualisation software, no coding is required.
Can I take the course for corporate training?
Yes, you can.
We can conduct corporate training on-site or in a classroom, and also it can be for an individual or a team. Our billing system can be tailored to your requirements.
Please contact us for more details.
Take this course for on-site training
No problem, tell us the time and place that suits you best. We’ll come to you.
All prices and the course material will be the same as the in-person classes.