Professional Power BI Training
Our professional BI trainers will help you to discover the new insight into your business using professional training material with step-by-step detailed instructions
It is designed for the beginners of Power BI who want to become a professional business analyst. You’ll learn from the basics to the advanced skills of Power BI to build day-to-day business reports.
Entry-level, no prerequisite required
To use Power BI independently
- Build your first visualisation in Power BI
- Data cleaning & manipulation for Power BI
- Understand the Power BI functions and terminologies
- Understand and practise data modelling
- Understand a measure and calculated column
- Practise DAX language
- Understand the key concept of visualisations
- Create complex visualisations and maps
- Build dynamic persuasive story-telling reports
1-day course, 9 am to 5 pm
($1280 early bird discount)
A coursebook and handouts will be provided in the classroom
Power BI Desktop
(The instruction of installation will be provided after registration)
Participants will receive a certificate accredited by Standcourse.com upon the course completion
- BI the untold nitty-gritty
- Data manipulation for visualisation
- Power BI terminologies
- Data modelling
- DAX language
- Dynamic report
- Data manipulation
- “Features & workflow” – know the professional way of Power BI workflow
- Data modelling
- “Measure vs. Calculated Column” – create analytical columns
- DAX language
- “Sales report” – create your own dynamic report with given datasets
Upcoming Events › Brisbane
It is designed for the beginners of Power BI who want to become a professional business analyst.Find out more »
Register 30 days before the course date to get 20% off early bird price!
What’s difference between in-person class and on-site training?
In-person class is the training that we provide the physical venue with full teaching facilities to deliver the course. All you need to do is to come to the venue.
On-site training, on the other hand, we’ll come to you and deliver the course to suit your needs without the hassle of travelling. Check out the on-site training page for more details.
Course content and material will be the same. The cost will be varied based on the location.
Will I have to pay for the software?
Courses will be using the free software Power BI Desktop. If you hold the Power BI Pro licence, it is welcome to use in the training since it’s capable of the course material.
Should I have coding knowledge?
No, not at all.
Power BI is an easy-to-use data visualisation software, no coding is required.
Can I take the course for corporate training?
Yes, you can.
We can conduct corporate training on-site or in a classroom, and also it can be for an individual or a team. Our billing system can be tailored to your requirements.
Please contact us for more details.
Take this course for on-site training
No problem, tell us the time and place that suits you best. We’ll come to you.
All prices and the course material will be the same as the in-person classes.